New version from 2017
Conecto Sinus profile is innovation at expansion joints market. Due to unique construction and best quality materials it gives feeling when driving over it, that there is no profile in the floor. Using sinusoid profile you could avoid floor cracking and difficult and expensive reparations. Conecto Sinus profiles completely absorb shocks and they are completely invisible in usage. Usage of Conecto Sinus profiles minimizes operation costs. They reduce problem of damaged fork-lift wheels, loading equipment and goods destruction due to shocks.
Conecto Sinus expansion joints allow for a movement between floor plates:
- dowel size 180x120x8mm ±15mm parallel and ±20mm perpendicular
- dowel size 180x140x10mm ±20mm parallel and ±30mm perpendicular
Sinusoid profile evenly moves tension which gives correct mutual horizontal and side-by-side movements. Another advantage of these profiles is easy installation. You just need to put the strip in proper place and anchor it to the ground. Anchoring elements size and shape are designed to give the biggest surface to move the tenses between parts of the floor.
- Possibility to prepare to sinus from galvanized steel
- Very big surface of steel dowel
- Standard space between dowels 600mm (4D)
- Possibility to use more dowels per one joint (5D, 6D) to increase max loads on floor
- Standard grade steel on top S235, dowel system S355
- Nylon screws M10 providing possibility of separation and work between floor fields
- Plastic cover made of highly resistant ABS plastic
Technical data sheets
Conecto Sp. z o.o.
62-834 Ceków Kolonia
Have any questions?
+48 882 180 182
+48 62 76 329 46